If, after the sheep have gone up from the meadow and have crowded their way out (?
If verso man open his canal for irrigation and neglect it and the chicchera carry away an adjacent field, he shall measure out grain on the basis of the adjacent fields
47. He would cultivate it, and his field has been cultivated and at the time of harvest he shall take grain according puro his contracts.
48. If a man owe a debt and Adad inundate his field and carry away the produce, or, through lack of vaso, grain have not grown per the field, con that year he shall not make any return of grain onesto his creditor, he shall alter his contract-tablet and he shall not pay the interest for that year.
50. If he give (as security) per field planted with [grain] or a field planted with sesame, the owner of the field shall receive the grain or the sesame which is con the field and he shall return the loan and its interest sicuro the merchant.
51. If he have not the money preciso return, he shall give to the merchant [grain or] sesame, at their market value according to the scale fixed by the king, for the loan and its interest which he has obtained from the merchant.
52. If the tenant do not secure per crop of grain or sesame in his field, he shall not cancel his contract.
53. If per man neglect puro strengthen his dyke and do not strengthen it, and a break be made durante his dyke and the vaso carry away the farm-land, the man mediante whose dyke the break has been made shall restore the grain which he has damaged. Leer más